Terms & Conditions
Sarah Chloe X The New Potato SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Sarah Chloe X The New Potato Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on December 7, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 24th, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes End Date”), such period referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period.” The Sweepstakes is sponsored by New Media & Co. d/b/a The New Potato (the “Sweepstakes Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules.
- How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, visit sarahchloe.com, enter your e-mail address, check the box indicating that you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules. Limit to one (1) entry per person, during the Sweepstakes Period. Participation in the Sweepstakes is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from the Sweepstakes Sponsor. All entries must be received by the Sweepstakes End Date.
- Prize: There will be one (1) winner of the Sweepstakes who will receive a prize consisting of: (a) $500 gift card to Sarah Chloe. Odds of winning are affected by the number of eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes Sponsor by the Sweepstakes End Date. Total ARV of all prizes: $500. Allow 4-6 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes allowed. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In order to receive a prize, winners may be required to provide proof of identification or eligibility. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winners.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Selection of Winners: On or about January 1, 2017 (the “Drawing Date”), the Sweepstakes Sponsor will select the potential winner. The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail using the information provided on the entry form, within thirty (30) days of the Drawing Date. In the event a winner does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of such notice, a winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable, an alternate winner may be contacted. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address (by reference only to the state, province, county or region), likeness, and/or prize information by Sweepstakes Sponsor and Sarah Chloe and their respective affiliates for promotional purposes in any medium without additional permission or compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, the winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
- Conditions: The Sweepstakes Sponsor and Sarah Chloe and their respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law) all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes, including these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Sweepstakes should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sweepstakes Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event that proper administration of the Sweepstakes is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Sweepstakes Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such occurrence. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants and winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by New York law, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that New York courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes and that venue shall only be in New York, New York. By participating in this giveaway, you authorize Sarah Chloe Jewelry to add your email address to their newsletter mailing list to be notified of exclusive discounts and promotions. If at any time, you would like to remove yourself from this mailing list, you can select the Unsubscribe option on the email, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal.
- Sweepstakes Sponsor: The New Potato 264 W 40th St PH New York, NY 10018
- Copyright 2016 New Media & Co. All rights reserved. The New Potato and the associated logo are trademarks of The New Potato and its affiliates. Sarah Chloe and its associated logo are trademarks of JMB-SC and its affiliates.